Alliance Française de Lagos is holding official examinations recognized by the French Ministry of Education and valid for life worldwide to assess and certify your level of French:
· DELF/DALF TOUT PUBLIC (adults)
· DELF PRIM’ (children – Primary)
· DELF JUNIOR (children – Secondary)
Anyone can take DELF/DALF examinations at Alliance Française de Lagos, even if you are not a student with us*. The examination calendar is scheduled for the year (but might be subject to changes in case of exceptional circumstances). It is compulsory to strictly follow the registration process and deadlines, as well as the examination regulations that will be provided when you register.
|LEVEL||GENERAL PUBLIC||AF LAGOS STUDENTS|
|A1-A2||10.000 Nairas||9.000 Nairas|
|B1||11.500 Nairas||10.500 Nairas|
|B2||14.000 Nairas||12.000 Nairas|
|C1-C2||17.000 Nairas||15.000 Nairas|
|Ikoyi||December 1st to December 3rd||October 5th to November 9th|
1. Submit your application at our reception desk making sure to provide a printed copy of the DELF REGISTRATION FORM
2. Proceed to payment directly with our receptionist
3. Wait for your confirmation email, to be received during the week following your registration.
4. Any question? Please feel free to contact our Exams Director: email@example.com
*Please note that Alliance Française de Lagos cannot be held accountable if a candidate (student or external) register for an examination that is not suitable for his level on his own decision and/or against our recommendations.